The health of your eyes, both now and in the long term, is too important to leave to chance. At London Medical, our team of leading specialists provides a dedicated service, using the very latest techniques and technology to diagnose and treat all kinds of eye diseases and disorders.
If you experience any of the following warning-signs, we’d strongly advise you to make an appointment with one of our eye health specialists:
- Recurrent or sudden pain in or around the eye
- Hazy, blurred, or double vision
- Seeing flashes of light or sudden bright floating spots
- Seeing rainbows or halos around lights
- Seeing floating “spider webs”
- Seeing a “curtain coming down” over one eye
- Sensing a “cup filling up with ink” in one eye
- Unusual, even painful, sensitivity to light or glare
- Changes in the colour of the iris
- White areas in the pupil of the eye
- Sudden development of persistent floaters
- Any sudden change in vision
Link here to any recent blog posts relating to ophthalmology
For a specialist Consultant appointment (no Doctor’s referral required) or to get a second opinion. Call +44 (0)800 0483 330 or click here to email us using one of our contact forms and we'll get back to you promptly.