About the clinic
We provide a registered clinical psychology service to patients of all ages, with a wide variety of conditions. We specialise in guiding and advising everyone on how to manage and live with health conditions such as diabetes, obesity, chronic pain, cancer, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV.
We also offer assistance to people who have work-related difficulties, or are experiencing relationship problems.
How we can help
We also offer:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy to assist patients who are stressed
- Assessment and trusted techniques to help patients lose weight and manage eating disorders
- Pre- and post-operative psychological care following bariatric surgery
We offer advice to people who are:
- Coping with diabetes
- Experiencing psychological difficulties and relationship stress, including anyone with STDs or HIV
- Trying to manage chronic pain, or a cancer diagnosis and its progression