Obesity can be managed at different levels and always involves the input of a skilled Dietitian.
Our dietitian also manages the support service for patients undergoing bariatric surgery, as well as running clinics for patients with a gastric band, or who suffer diseases of malabsorption. There are also specialist clinics for patients with diabetes, dyslipidaemia, irritable bowel syndrome, coeliac disease, and kidney disease.
How we can help
- Low glycaemic diets for those with polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Medical nutrition therapy education for anyone with lipid disorders and heart disease
- Nutritional advice and education for people with diabetes
- Nutritional advice for patients with disorders like irritable bowel syndrome or coeliac disease
- Nutritional advice for patients with age-related macular degeneration
- Education for the prevention of osteoporosis
Dietary services Consultants
Mrs Symone Genovezos
Ms Genovezos is a passionate Dietitian, offering nutrition advice and support for clients of all ages. She helps to manage many health conditions which require modification of diet or lifestyle.
Dr Christina Prechtl
Christina holds a BA and an MA in Dietetics, a PhD in Investigative Medicine at Imperial College London, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Analytic Therapy at Sheffield University.