Women’s health is really important to us, so when you visit our Gynaecology Clinic, you’ll be offered offered a professional, confidential service that is both caring and compassionate.
How we can help
- Incontinence in women
- Investigations of infertility
- Induced ovulation
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Symptoms of the menopause
- Vulvar diseases
- Advice on vaccinations against cervical cancer
- Bleeding disorders
- Breast cancer screening and treatment
- Cervical smear tests
- Endometriosis and polycystic ovarian disease
- Genitourinary infections
Mr Mahantesh Karoshi
Mr Karoshi is a Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, and practices both in the NHS and in the private consulting rooms at London Medical.