At London Medical we believe in the value of clinical experience in patient management and aftercare. We recognise the importance of sexual health for mental and physical wellbeing.
Our two consultants are highly experienced in dealing with more complex problems as well as offering a screening and diagnostic service for those who want a more personalised service than can be offered through the NHS. We provide a 5 day service within a general out patient facility to ensure anonymity and privacy. We can provide more bespoke appointments of longer duration for those who need it and choice of gender of doctor.
All consultations are totally confidential and many of our patients are referred by other doctors, or self refer for secondary or tertiary opinions.
How we can help
We also manage:
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Management of chronic prostatitis
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome in men
- Pelvic inflammatory disease in women
- Cervical smears and human papilloma virus screening
- Testing, treatment and management of sexually transmitted infections
- Management of chronic and recurrent genital problems
- Prevention of infection including HPV vaccination to prevent anogenital warts and cervical pre-cancer; PEP and PrEP to prevent onward transmission of HIV
- Preventative treatment for potential STD infection
- Sexual dysfunction in men and women
- HIV testing and counselling
- HIV/AIDS care
- Second opinions and tertiary or self referrals across the clinical spectrum of genital disease.
- Erectile dysfunction
Sexual health Consultants
Dr JRW Harris
Dr Harris is a consultant in Genitourinary and HIV Medicine. He has vast experience in sexually transmitted diseases, and has published over 200 papers on the subject.
Dr Angela Robinson
Dr. Angela J. Robinson is Consultant in Genitourinary medicine at Mortimer Market Centre, Honorary Senior Lecturer, University College London.