About the clinic
We provide travel vaccinations, medication, and advice to patients before and after trips abroad.
London Medical is a registered Yellow Fever Centre – and we’re also pleased to offer a general vaccination service. This assists anyone requiring vaccination for shingles, pneumoccoccus, influenza and human papilloma virus, amongst others. These are available after prescription from a doctor at London Medical or your own GP.
How we can help
We offer vaccinations for:
- Yellow fever
We also offer these flu and shingles services:
- Herpes zoster
- Visa medical examinations
- Administering vaccinations for those with needle phobia
- Altitude sickness consultation
- Travel health advice for professional and amateur athletes
- Advice for travelling with chronic medical conditions.
Travel clinic Consultants
Dr Wasi Siddiqui
Due to his broad medical experience over the last 20 years, Dr Siddiqui is confidently able to provide an excellent level of care to his patients in all situations, in and out of hours.